JICA to support training programs in Jordan
Japan International Cooperation Agency JICA would increase its support for training programs in Jordan, . Director General Sadako Ogato pledged on Wednesday during his meeting with the Director General of Jordan's National Training Institution (NTI), Osama Jaradat.
During his visit in Jordan, Ogato was briefed on a training program, supported by JICA, for a number of Palestinian National Authority employees.
- Moroccan-Japanese Fishery Seminar for African Countries to Open in Agadir
- Jordan holds training course in leadership for Sudanese nationals
- Japan to Donate $22m to Help Jordanian Economic Reforms
- Nineteen Undergraduates from Princess Sumaya University for Technology Pass the First .NET Course by Japanese International Cooperation Agency
- Jordan, Italy discuss security cooperation and coordination