Jijel Music festival held
The organizers of Jijel Music festival, which opened on August 8, said during a press conference that the large number of audience expected to reach the festival had surprised them and thus they are still looking for technical solutions to allow this large number of viewers to enjoy the music shows, reported the Algerian newspaper, <i>Al-Khabar</i>. It is estimated that some 50,000 spectators will attend the three day event. The festival, held this year for the second time, aims at allowing the audience to enjoy French and Algerian music without payment in order to develop the cultural relations between the two countries.
- First Arab Symphony Music Festival to be Held in Cairo
- Haifa Wehbe, Nawal Zoghbi and Wael Kfouri headline LG’s Digital Music Festival Concert to be held in Dubai on September 15
- School choirs invited to participate in AUB-held music competition
- Two festivals to be held in Algiers
- The region's hottest stars set fire to the Hala February Music Festival in Kuwait