Jordan’s King Says Combating Terrorism is Int’l Responsibility
Jordan’s King Abdullah said on Sunday that combating terrorism was an international responsibility which required concerted efforts by all parties, and noted that Arab states had been fighting terrorism for decades.
In an interview with NBC news network aired Sunday, King Abdullah
stressed the need to raise the methods of fighting terrorism to another level, the official Petra news agency quoted him as saying.
“These methods will receive the needed support from Arab and Islamic countries, which stand against terrorism.”
"We have to be aware that what can help us to succeed in fighting the phenomenon of terrorism is to find a peaceful settlement between the Palestinians and Israelis as soon as possible," King Abdullah said – Albawaba.com
- Jordanian king slams Zarqawi symphatizers
- King Abdullah says Iraq war to weaken fight against terrorism
- King Abdullah says recent terror attacks were test of Kingdom's security and stability
- Arab Countries Will Help Combat Terrorism, But a Definition is Needed
- Jordan's King Calls for Int’l Efforts to End Israeli Attacks on Palestinians