Jordan’s Queen Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Jordan's Queen Rania gave birth overnight to a baby girl, the third child of the world's youngest queen and her husband King Abdullah II, palace sources told AFP early Tuesday.
Both mother and child are doing well, the sources said.
Rania, who turned 30 on August 31, is mother to Prince Hussein, 6, and Princess Iman, four.
A very active royal who heads many national projects aimed at improving the lives of women and children in the kingdom and a commission promoting human rights, Rania kept a busy schedule almost to the last minute – AMMAN (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Borders(R) Welcomes Queen Rania of Jordan to Columbus Circle Store in New York City for Reading and Book Signing in an Exclusive U.S. Event
- Moroccan Prince attends memorial service for Dutch Queen Mother
- Tori Amos Gets Baby Girl!
- Baby on board! Jordanian woman gives birth during flight
- Rania Youssef Gives Birth To a Little Girl