Jordan Ahli Bank participates in the Jordanian Housing Day Exhibition
Leading financial institution Jordan Ahli Bank participated in the Jordanian Housing Day Exhibition, which was held under the patronage of Prime Minister Samir Rifai between the 4th and 7th of August at the Royal Automobile Club.
Through its private booth, Jordan Ahli Bank delivered its comprehensive lineup of banking services, highlighting its residential loans programs – in addition to those provided under the royal Decent Housing for Decent Living initiative, in line with bank’s objective of marketing various housing projects.
The management of Jordan Ahli Bank reaffirmed its commitment to introducing unique banking services and housing loans to citizens .The bank’s management also stressed its commitment to supporting the royal Housing for Decent Living initiative, believing that the combined efforts of the Kingdom’s various national institutions is paramount in securing a better life for its citizens.
The Jordanian Housing Day Exhibition enjoyed substantial local, regional and international participation as it coincided with the 2010 Jordan International Building, Construction and Engineering Industries Exhibition.
- Jordan Ahli Bank in the Wedding Show 2008
- Cairo Amman Bank offers lending facilities to ‘Decent Housing for Decent Living’ beneficiaries
- national society for consumer protection honors ahli bank
- Jordan Ahli Bank supports exhibition for special education
- Jordan Ahli Bank signs agreement with General Arabia Insurance Company