Jordan Commercial Bank: The main Sponsor for the 7th Educational day
Believing in education's high importance in communities prosperity, Jordan Commercial Bank main sponsoring the 7th Educational day titled "Education: Past and Present" organized and held by the Arab Model Schools on 24th, April 2010, Prof. Mohammad Saleh Al Mesfer, political science professor in Qatar University was the main lecturer in this event , in addition to many other lecturers such as Dr. Ahmad Jameel Ayesh, Dr. Mohammad Haj Khaleel, and Dr. Basmah Malas who all speaks in valuable workshops that enriched the educational day with positive discussions on how to develop the educational work.
The event aimed to increase the educational awareness and culture via implementing the latest techniques in the educational process to uplift the main educational outcomes levels, to be one of the most essential pillars in building our Jordanian society.
Dr. Jawad Hadid CEO / GM of Jordan Commercial Bank said " the bank is eager to support educational events due to its positive effects in uplifting the communities, and raising young, ambitious, generations capable of understanding and dealing with different local and international changes.
It's worthy to note that Jordan Commercial Bank is one of the most active sponsors for educational activities, and will remain its significant role in supporting its community through adapting social responsibility exacting strategies.
- Mada Communications Sponsors the 7th Jubilee Exhibition for Technology
- Nissan Jordan Sponsors Educational Day at the Arab Model School
- Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, inaugurates Arab Advisors 7th annual Media and Telecoms Convergence Conference
- Qatar sparkles as the 7th Doha Jewellery and Watches Exhibition opens its doors
- The 7th Media and Telecoms Convergence Conference convenes in Amman