King of Jordan offers condolences to Egypt after terror attack
His Majesty King Abdullah on Tuesday sent a cable of condolences to Egyptian President Adly Mansour over the death and the injury of innocent Egyptians in a blast that targeted a police compound in the city of Mansoura.
King Abdullah expressed his condemnation of such criminal acts, stressing Jordan’s support for Egypt to overcome the impact of the tragic incident and to fight all forms and acts of terrorism.
The explosion, which took place early Tuesday morning, killed at least 15 people and injured scores, according to news agencies.
- Jordan's King urges "unity" in Egypt as death toll rises, Muslim Brotherhood's assets seized
- Abdullah II offers condolences to Abdullah Ben Abdul Aziz
- Jordan’s King sends cable of condolences to Kuwaiti Amir
- His Majesty expresses condemnation over the assassination of Egyptian Ambassador in Baghdad.
- Jordan: King, Queen Heads for Saudi Arabia to offer condolences