Jordan FM calls Palestinians to stop suicide attacks
The Jordanian foreign minister has called on Palestinians to halt suicide bombing attacks during the upcoming Israeli election period.
Marwan Muasher warned Palestinians that suicide attacks during the election period could contribute to the election of a far right-wing government in Israel.
Speaking to the London-based A-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper, the Jordanian minister stressed that the collapse of Sharon's government was a result of domestic issues and not of the peace process. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan FM: Arabs should take '\'strong stand'\' against Palestinian suicide bombing attacks
- Egyptian, Jordanian Leaders Hold Summit on Rising Mideast Conflict
- Jordan Denounces Jerusalem Attack
- Israel Rejects to Hold Negotiations, Discuss Jordanian-Israeli Plan unless 'Palestinians Stop Attacks'
- PA says Tel Aviv attack serves Sharon interests; U.K.: Israel likely not to change decision on London conference