Jordan FM calls Palestinians to stop suicide attacks
The Jordanian foreign minister has called on Palestinians to halt suicide bombing attacks during the upcoming Israeli election period.
Marwan Muasher warned Palestinians that suicide attacks during the election period could contribute to the election of a far right-wing government in Israel.
Speaking to the London-based A-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper, the Jordanian minister stressed that the collapse of Sharon's government was a result of domestic issues and not of the peace process. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordanian Foreign Minister: Palestinian suicide attacks - - inefficient
- Arafat assures Canadian FM he is trying to stop attacks against Israel
- Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip; Abu Mazen calls to stop suicide attacks
- Jordan FM: Arabs should take '\'strong stand'\' against Palestinian suicide bombing attacks
- Mubarak, Assad End Meeting with Call on World to Stop Israel Attacks on Palestinians