Jordan, France extend water cooperation
The Jordanian Ministry of Water and Irrigation/Jordan Valley Authority signed on Sunday a bilateral cooperation agreement with the French Government as part of their efforts to improve irrigation in the Jordan Valley. The agreement was signed by Jordanian Minister of Water and Irrigation Dr. Munthir Share' and the French ambassador in Jordan Jean-Michel Casa. The agreement is a two-year extension-for the seventh and eighth years- of a joint project between the Jordan Valley Authority (JVA) and the French Regional Mission for Water and Agriculture (MERA), Petra reported.
- $30m French Package Unveiled in Lebanon
- Jordan, Iran discuss cooperation on water project
- With $2.46 TRILLION to be spent on oil, gas, and water projects, what will the future Middle East look like?
- Jordan looks to Arab states for financial bailout
- French Development Agency extends €20 million to Morocco’s ONEP