Jordan holds training course in leadership for Sudanese nationals
Director of Jordan's National Institute for Training (NIT) Osama Jaradat opened on Sunday three training courses for Sudanese employees working at various public institutions in Sudan. The 7-day courses aim at familiarizing the Sudanese employees with the Jordanian expertise in the fields of education, administrative skills and leadership.
"The courses also aim at qualifying participants and enabling them to perform their duties efficiently,'' Jaradat told <i>Jordan News Agency (Petra)</i>.
- JICA to support training programs in Jordan
- New media training centre opens in Jordan
- GAM graduates participants in security & protection course
- Basheer Patronizes Accreditation Ceremony of Two Training Centers in GAM for Drawing by Computer
- IMC- Jordan Ends 2008 with a Significant Increase in its Specialized Courses