Jordan Insurance Company -Participates in a lecture on Loss Adjusters
Jordan Insurance Company
Participates in a lecture on Loss Adjusters
Jordan Insurance Company participated in a lecture on Loss Adjusters during the Second International Conference in Insurance and Marine Transportation that was held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Aqaba.
The lecture was delivered by Mr. Aidan Holly from the Agency Department - Lloyd's of London (United Kingdom), and moderated by Mr. Imad Abdel Khaleq the Managing Director of Jordan Insurance Company. The lecture highlighted the importance of managing the losses that might occur to ensure maintaining the position of insurance companies in the sector.
On his behalf, Mr. Imad Abdel Khaleq said “The loss adjusters is an important topic that we should cover, taking into consideration the role insurance companies play when such issues occur, as this will maintain the client’s trust and keep the company’s position in the market.”
It is worthy to note that the conference hosted 260 experts specialized in technical and legal issues of Insurance and Marine Transportation, along with representatives from the Jordanian Judicial System.
- Jordan Insurance Company invites orphans to
- Jordan Insurance Company Meets with Munich Re’s Board Members
- Jordan Insurance Company Participates in Sponsoring the HCAC’s Health Care Conference
- Active participation for ESKADENIA Software at the General Arab Insurance Federation Conference GAIF 2010
- Jordan-Gulf Insurance Company License Suspended