Jordan King Abdullah Due to Fly for China Tuesday
King Abdullah II of Jordan will leave Amman in Tuesday for Beijing on an official visit to China, said agencies.
The king will hold talks with Chinese officials on ways of enhancing cooperation in various fields between Jordan and China and the latest political developments in the Middle East.
The visit comes one day after the monarch accepted the resignation of the government of Ali Abu Al Ragheb, who was late Monday designated to form a new cabinet. King Abdullah is also to visit New York late January to deliver a speech at the World Economic Forum and hold talks with President George W Bush. (Albawaba.com)
- Jordan’s King Starts Visit to France, Due in London Tuesday to Discuss Terrorism, Mideast Conflict
- Jordan’s King Abdullah Begins China Visit
- Uncle of Jordan's King Abdullah: Many Muslims depressed due to ''lack of true leadership''
- Jordan's King Abdullah II leaves Singapore for East Timor visit
- King Abdullah Due in Moscow for Talks with Putin