Jordan king sends message to Bush
King Abdullah II of Jordan has sent a letter to U.S. President George W. Bush dealing with ways to put an end to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and realize stability in the region. In his letter, King Abdullah affirmed Jordan's strong support to President Bush's vision based on establishing two states to end this conflict, Petra said. "This the only acceptable way to ensure stability in the region and achieve security and prosperity to its people," King Abdullah said in the message.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan's King Sends Message to Syrian President
- Baharini King sends letter to Yemeni President
- Jordan’s Ambassador to US: We Need to Send Israel a Strong Message that it cannot Flex its Muscle and Expect Peace
- King Abdullah’s appointment sends message of reform
- US President sends message to Saudi Crown Prince