Jordan, Malaysia Discuss Ways of Developing Health Ties
Jordan and Malaysia discussed Tuesday ways of developing health cooperation between the two countries, reported the official Petra news agency.
The topic topped the agenda of a meeting between Jordan’s Health Minister Tareq Seheimat and Malaysian Health Minister Shu Jo Meng who arrived in Amman Tuesday on a three-day official visit, said the agency.
Both counties will sign a memorandum of understanding at the end of Meng’s visit – Albawaba.com
- Malaysian Government launches Taste of Malaysia promotion in Dubai to develop stronger business ties with establishments across the UAE
- Syria, Malaysia to discuss cooperation
- Kuwait to Malaysia: diversifying from Arabian oil to Southeast investments
- Jordan, Mauritania Discuss Bilateral Ties
- Jordan-Cyprus ready to cooperate on economic ties