Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) holds its third networking meeting
Create alert for Zaid GoussousZaid Goussous,
Create alert for JRA BoardJRA Board,
Create alert for United States Agency for International DevelopmentUnited States Agency for International Development,
Create alert for General AssemblyGeneral Assembly,
Create alert for Zuhair Shehadeh Naser El- Din OfficeZuhair Shehadeh Naser El- Din Office,
Create alert for JRAJRA
JRA Chairman presented the association's major achievements during 2009 and JRA business plan for year 2010 - 2011 emphasizing on JRA working in line with the four pillars of the National Tourism Strategy which are:
1. Developing the product and this will be through developing a new classification system for restaurants that will reflect quality of service, food and hygiene.
2. Enhancing the qualification level of restaurant employees and employers through holding several tailored courses according to the sector needs.
3. Marketing JRA members through participating in national, regional and international meetings and forums.
4. Developing legislation and bylaws as JRA has already prepared papers highlighting the major advocacy issues such as the Alcohol licenses, musicians, foreign labor which will helps in developing a better business environment for the restaurant sector.
Finally, the Assembly approved the Financial and Administrative Report for the year 2009 and the election of Zuhair Shehadeh Naser El- Din Office as JRA financial auditors for the year 2010; in addition they approved JRA Business Plan for the year 2010-2011 as well as amendments to JRA bylaws.
- The Jordan Restaurant Association Lunches its new Website, Newsletter and Restaurants & Café directory
- IAA Jordan holds its General Assembly meeting
- Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) participated at the second General Assembly Meeting of the Euro
- Zara Investment (Holding) Holds its 16th Annual General Assembly Meeting
- Int@j Holds its Members Support Seminar