Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) holds its third networking meeting
JRA Chairman presented the association's major achievements during 2009 and JRA business plan for year 2010 - 2011 emphasizing on JRA working in line with the four pillars of the National Tourism Strategy which are:
1. Developing the product and this will be through developing a new classification system for restaurants that will reflect quality of service, food and hygiene.
2. Enhancing the qualification level of restaurant employees and employers through holding several tailored courses according to the sector needs.
3. Marketing JRA members through participating in national, regional and international meetings and forums.
4. Developing legislation and bylaws as JRA has already prepared papers highlighting the major advocacy issues such as the Alcohol licenses, musicians, foreign labor which will helps in developing a better business environment for the restaurant sector.
Finally, the Assembly approved the Financial and Administrative Report for the year 2009 and the election of Zuhair Shehadeh Naser El- Din Office as JRA financial auditors for the year 2010; in addition they approved JRA Business Plan for the year 2010-2011 as well as amendments to JRA bylaws.
- Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) participated at the second General Assembly Meeting of the Euro
- The Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) contributes in building capacity of vocational training instructors at the VTC Centers
- University of Dubai holds third year of Alumni Student Mentoring Program
- Jordanian Association of Management Accountants hosts dinner to celebrate its first year anniversary