Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) participated at the second General Assembly Meeting of the Euro
The 2nd Euro-Mediterranean Restaurant Federation (EMRF) General Assembly meeting held in Zlatibor, western Serbia, under the auspices of the Ministry of Economy and Regional Development of Serbia , the President of EMRF Mr. Khaled Othman and Mr. Zaid Goussous from JRA, in addition to delegations from Egypt, Palestine, Morocco, Cyprus, Greece, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia.
Mr. Goussous made a presentation on the Federation Committees identifying its objectives and suggested action plan of each one, moreover he was elected as the new advisor of EMRF.
The main topics of the meetings were ban on smoking in restaurants, climate changes and its impact on Tourism , how to develop various types of cooperation between those involved in the industry as well raising the standard in restaurants industry and exchanging information on investment opportunities.
- Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) holds its third networking meeting
- Official: Montenegro Leader to Visit Belgrade after Serb Reformist Win
- Kuwait finance minister begins Serbia-Montenegro visit
- Chairman of Moroccan National Federation of Hotel Industry reelected
- Tunisia wins three gold medals in 14th Mediterranean Karate Championships