The Jordan Restaurant Association Lunches its new Website, Newsletter and Restaurants & Café directory
The JRA aims to protect, develop and promote the restaurant industry in Jordan and the new site will be a centralized source of information or members, as well as the general public. The site contains several sections, including a list of all JRA members with full addresses and services, as well as a supplier list, and news on the latest developments and happenings in the restaurant sector. The site also lists the JRA newsletter, as well as useful links and a special facility for hospitality workers to send their CV’s directly to JRA and sign up for training workshops and events.
The JRA recently issued the first JRA NEWS newsletter, which was distributed among members and subscribers. The Restaurants and Cafes Directory 2010 produced by JRA lists the best restaurants in Jordan. The guide will be distributed to embassies, relevant institutions and in exhibitions, conferences, and international forums. It was recently distributed at Jordan Travel Mart 2010 and will be given out at the Shanghai World Expo due to be held in May 2010.
- Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) holds its third networking meeting
- The Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) contributes in building capacity of vocational training instructors at the VTC Centers
- Riyadh Directory on the Web
- Jordan's Youth Commission “We Are All Jordan” goes online, powered by ESKADENIA
- Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) participated at the second General Assembly Meeting of the Euro