Jordan will not Send Envoy to Israel, to Protest Israeli Massacres
Jordan has decided to postpone sending its newly appointed ambassador to Israel Abdul Ilah Kurdi “in a protest against the Israeli massacres of the Palestinian people,” reported Petra official news agency.
An official source said that Kurdi, who was appointed two weeks ago replacing Omar Rifa’i, will not head for Tel Aviv to present his credentials.
The last week witnessed rallies and demonstrations in Jordan demanding the recall of envoy to Tel Aviv and the expulsion of the Israeli ambassador in Jordan – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Minister: Jordan to Continue to Withhold New Envoy from Israel
- Sources: Jordan decides to return back its ambassador to Tel Aviv
- New Israeli Ambassador presents credentials to Jordan's King Abdullah II
- Jordan’s King Meets Israeli Foreign Minister
- Report: Egypt not Considering to Send back its Ambassador to Israel