Jordanian killed in car bomb blast near Italian synagogue
A car bomb exploded overnight near a synagogue in Modena in northern Italy, according to press reports Thursday.
One man was killed – apparently the car's driver, who reportedly held a Jordanian passport. According to local police reports, there were no other casualties.
According to an initial investigation, it appears the incident wasn't an attempt to attack the synagogue, but rather, was likely related to criminal activities. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Home-Made Bomb Found Outside French Synagogue
- German minister: Tunisia synagogue blast – “attack” not accident; Death toll rises to 16
- Eight arrested in France over Tunisia blast
- <i>Le Temps</i>: Uncle of alleged Tunisia synagogue suicide attacker to appear in court
- Molotov Cocktails Thrown at Paris Synagogue