Jordanian King, Former Israeli Foreign Minister meet in Switzerland
King Abdullah II of Jordan met with former Israeli foreign minister Shimon Peres on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum (WEF) at the Swiss Alpine resort of Davos, state television reported on Saturday.
The Jordanian King and Israeli politician discussed efforts to revive the Middle East peace process and the king renewed his call for a speedy implementation of a "roadmap" for an Israeli-Palestinian settlement, it said. (Albawaba.com)
- Jordan’s King Meets Israeli Foreign Minister
- Israeli sources: King Abdullah, Peres to meet in Colorado
- Jordanian King: Middle-East ''roadmap'' for peace must be announced after elections in Israel
- Minister expresses Palestinian appreciation of Jordanian King efforts
- Israeli, Jordanian Foreign Ministers Have First Meeting in Seven Months