Jordanian Paper Links Citizens, Government Via Web Site
A Jordanian newspaper has decided to dedicate a special section on its Internet issue for communication between citizens and government.
Al Arab Al Yawm Arabic daily said that, starting Monday, a page on the site will be dedicated to each current cabinet member, who will respond through e-mail to complaints and comments posted by visitors.
The paper said it has undertaken to send an electronic message notifying the minister concerned via his/her mobile of any incoming mails – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan Eases Visa Restrictions to Attract Arab and Asian Tourists
- Jordan Sends Toxic Waste Back to Israel
- Jordan Says Expelled Hamas Leader Welcome to Return if \'they Abide by Set of Conditions\'
- Jordan Slaps Restrictions on Visitors From Lebanon
- Jordanian Journalists Accuse their Newspaper of Promoting Normalization with Israel