Jordanian Prime Minister in Egypt
Jordanian Prime Minister Ali Abu Ragheb started on Sunday a visit to the Egyptian capital city of Cairo where he is expected to sign cooperation accords dealing mainly with trade and technology.
In the course of the Premier’s two-day visit, Abu Ragheb is due to sign 16 accords dealing notably with cooperation in trade and labor affairs, natural gas, information technology and pharmaceuticals, an Egyptian official said.
In addition, he is also set to chair a meeting of a joint Jordanian-Egyptian cooperation committee along with his Egyptian counterpart Atef Ebeid, the official added, according to AFP.
In addition, Abu Ragheb is to deliver a message from Jordan's King Abdullah to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi Foreign Minister to visit Egypt; Jordan’s Prime Minister visits Saudi Arabia
- Jordanian Prime Minister Visits Syria
- Jordanian minister of trade paves way for premier's visit to Iraq
- Jordanian King: Israel’s Isolation of Arafat harming Palestinian Prime Minister
- Spanish prime minister in Tunisia to sign cooperation deals