Jordanian trying to enter Israel shot dead
A Jordanian man who was trying to enter Israel through Beit She'an in the northern part of the country was shot and killed by Israeli Army troops.
According to Israel Radio Sunday, initial investigations into the incident indicate the person was an unarmed civilian. Israeli police authorities are still unsure, however, if the man acted suspiciously.
The Israeli and Jordanian Armies are currently carrying out a joint investigation into the matter, the radio added. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Two Palestinians killed in car blast; Jordanian civilian shot dead on Israeli border; Israeli army redeploys in Jenin
- Two Palestinians killed in West Bank; Israel cuts off movement of Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Israeli troops kill man on Lebanon-Israel border
- Captured Iraqi citizen shot dead by Israeli soldiers
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip