Jordan's King says "month is full of opportunities"
Jordan's King Abdullah II stressed that the current month is full of opportunities that should be seized to achieve security, stability, and peace in the region.
According to <i>Petra</i>, during his meeting with the European Union Foreign Policy Chief Javier Solana on Sunday, King Abdullah noted the role of the EU and the international community to assist Palestinians to establish their viable independent state. During the meeting, which was attended by Minister of the Royal Court Samir Rifai, Foreign Minister Hani Mulki, and the EU envoy to the Middle East Marc Otte, King Abdullah conveyed that the Palestinian elections is a step towards enabling the Palestinian leadership to build its institutions and resume peace talks.
- At end of WEF meeting: Jordan king says political reforms should be done ''on a full stomach''
- World Economic Forum says meeting in Jordan ”Opportunity to seize the moment”
- Jordan King meets EU Foreign Minister Chief
- Jordan's King says Assad will run out of money in six months
- Jordan’s King Calls on Arabs, Israelis to Seize Historic Opportunity to Make Peace