Joseph Anis appointed as new GE Company Officer
GE today announced the appointment of seven new company officers.
Among the seven new officers is Joseph Anis, who has held several roles leading major business initiatives for GE Energy in the Middle East and Africa throughout his 13 years at GE.
GE officers lead large revenue generating businesses or are in critical functional roles, helping to drive growth. GE currently has 199 GE officers globally.
Prior to his current role, Anis served as the Region Executive for GE Energy in the Middle East, where he was responsible for driving growth and sustainability in the region across GE Energy's entire portfolio. He also acted as the Regional Manager for Power Generation Sales in the Middle East and Africa.
“The Middle East is one of the most important growth regions for GE worldwide," said Anis. “We understand the needs of the region and we are committed to working with our partners throughout the Middle East to deliver solutions that will help them increase efficiency and optimize the region’s abundant natural energy resources.”
Anis earned his bachelor’s degree in political science from Syracuse University in New York.
- Joseph L. Cowan appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Epicor Software Corporation
- Saudi Electricity Company to Enhance Power Plant Reliability at PP10
- NewBridge Pharmaceuticals Completes $12 Million First Close of Series B Financing, Announces Senior Executive Appointments
- GE appoints Corporate Regional Executive to lead new growth drive in Middle East
- GE Healthcare appoints Maher Abouzeid as President & CEO for Middle East and Pakistan