Judicial suit against Moroccan singer Hasna
The famous Moroccan musician, Abd al-Wahab al-Dukali, announced that he will sue the Moroccan singer Hasna for recording his famous song "Marsoul El Hob", while only changing certain uses of the musical instruments. Al-Dukali accuses Hasna of defamation of his song, which contains philosophical dimensions and symbols, Arabic press reports have indicated.
Al-Dukali added that many Arab singers have performed his songs as they are, showing their respect and appreciation for him, without interfering in their melodies or in the musical roles in the orchestra. He said also that he could not understand why the video clip of the song should include photos of snakes and monkeys, a thing he considered as defamation of his song.
It should be remained that the song "Marsoul El Hob" is the most popular song of Hasna and its video clip is broadcasted in the satellite TV channels several times every day. (albawaba.com)
- Ellissa Shoots a Video Clip for her “Wihyat El-Hob”
- Belgian Judge Begins Hearing Testimonies against Sharon
- Report: Belgian Court Summons Sharon to Appear Over Lebanon Massacre
- Ghosts of Sabra and Shatila Haunt Sharon in Brussels, Beirut and Cairo
- Paper: Sharon Sued in Belgium over 1982 Palestinian Massacres