Kanoo Welcomes Delegation From The Bahrain Economic Development Board in France
Kanoo Foreign Exchange, a part of the YBA Kanoo Group, was delighted to welcome a delegation from the Bahrain Economic Development Board during their recent visit to Paris.
Taking time out from their busy schedule of meetings with potential business investors into Bahrain, the delegation lead by Shaikh Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa , CEO of The Economic Development Board of Bahrain and Dr. Essam Fakhro, Chairman of Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry saw first- hand the wide range of products and services that Kanoo had to offer.
"We were delighted to meet the delegation from the Bahrain Economic Development Board and show them our branches and headquarters located in the Opera area of the city. We were happy to have this great opportunity to present what Kanoo has to offer to our customers from around the world and especially the Gulf region," said Mr. Nabeel Kanoo, Board Director, Kanoo Travel who accompanied the delegation.
Kanoo Foreign Exchange branches in Paris and Bordeaux offer Foreign Exchange, airport transfers, hotels, excursions, theatre reservations and Tax Refunds on shopping.
- Kanoo And Premier Tax Free Launch New VAT Refund Office In Paris
- Bahrain, France Economic Agencies Sign Joint Promotion Deal
- Bahrain Economic Development Board
- Chief Executive of the Bahrain Economic Development Board to lead delegation to USA
- Bahrain Economic Development Board Visits Cisco And Google Hqs In California