Karzai to Address ECSSR Conference
Hamid Karzai, head of the Afghanistan interim government, is to address Saturday the seventh annual conference of the Emirates Centre for Strategic Studies and Research (ECSSR) in the UAE capital.
Held under the patronage of Lt. Gen. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chief of Staff of the UAE Armed Forces and President of the Centre, the conference is dubbed Human Resource Development in a Knowledge-based Economy.
According to Gulf News, Karzai is the keynote speaker of the three-day conference, which will be held at the Abu Dhabi Inter-Continental Hotel.
He will discuss means of developing human resources in the changing global environment. In his speech, he will shed light on the reconstruction of Afghanistan as well as the international political and economical developments.
- Bush, Karzai ink "strategic partnership"
- Saudi Arabia: Afghan Officials Involved in the Killing of Aviation and Tourism Minister Not Arrested
- Leading oil and gas companies implement cutting-edge GIS strategies and technologies to enhance oil and gas planning and operations
- SAUDI ARABIA'S ANNUAL FORUM FAVORITE VENUE FOR WORLD LEADERS, ECONOMISTS AND MEDIA PERSONALITIES
- Valdai Dead Sea: Former Russian PM says Iran not to acquire nuclear weapons