Kerry enters Palestinian negotiations
Palestinian sources said US Secretary of State John Kerry will meet the Palestinian negotiation delegation at 10 p.m. local time on Wednesday.
The Palestinian delegation will consist of chief negotiator Saeb Erekat and head of Palestinian Authority intelligence services Majid Farraj.
The delegation is expected to hand a letter from President Abbas to the US administration on the future of the negotiations.
- Top Palestinian negotiator throws weight behind Kerry peace plan
- Kerry in Amman for peace talks negotiations with Abbas
- Abbas meets with US Assistant Secretary of State, reconciles with PM Qureia
- Palestinians protest continued negotiations with Israel, urge rejection of Kerry proposal
- Kerry rushes between Palestinians and Israelis to jumpstart negotiations