Khamenei says Iran people love peace
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei on Wednesday said Iran will never give in to bullying powers particularly the United States the "Great Satan."
Talking at the confirmation ceremony of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Supreme Leader added, "The Iranian people love peace and are not against other peoples. "We have never been aggressive toward a state or a nation. We have strongly defended our rights and will do it again."
Shifting to some US officials' remarks against democracy in Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei said, "Let enemies say whatever they want. The (Iranian) nation has found its way and will keep treading this track firmly."
- Khamenei: Israel, Palestine talks will not lead to peace
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei : Iran will not give in to "bullying"
- Khamenei: Iran Sees Possible Peaceful Solution in Middle East
- Iran's Khamenei Says Failure of Camp David Summit is Failure of US Policy
- Khamenei: Iran will stand up to 'excessive demands'