Khatami: Iran to continue cooperation with nuclear watchdog
Iran will continue to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Agency despite its decision to impose a deadline on Tehran to disclose the extent of its nuclear program, the Islamic Republic's President, Mohammed Khatami said Thursday.
"Tehran will continue its cooperation with the IAEA despite the inappropriate resolution it adopted because we are not worried about the transparency of out peaceful nuclear activities," Khatami said, according to ISNA news agency.
Khatami, however, did not say whether Tehran would accept the terms of the resolution.
The nuclear watchdog's inspectors began talks with Iranian officials earlier in the day. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Khatami: Tehran to continue cooperation with nuclear watchdog
- President: Iran to continue nuclear program
- Khatami complains about nuclear watchdog report but vows to continue cooperation
- President: Iran not looking for nuclear arms
- Khatami pledges to cooperate with Nuclear Watchdog, but not to end uranium enrichment