Khatami: Iran to continue cooperation with nuclear watchdog
Iran will continue to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Agency despite its decision to impose a deadline on Tehran to disclose the extent of its nuclear program, the Islamic Republic's President, Mohammed Khatami said Thursday.
"Tehran will continue its cooperation with the IAEA despite the inappropriate resolution it adopted because we are not worried about the transparency of out peaceful nuclear activities," Khatami said, according to ISNA news agency.
Khatami, however, did not say whether Tehran would accept the terms of the resolution.
The nuclear watchdog's inspectors began talks with Iranian officials earlier in the day. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Khatami: Tehran to continue cooperation with nuclear watchdog
- Khatami complains about nuclear watchdog report but vows to continue cooperation
- Iran to continue cooperation with IAEA, but says ''not bound'' by deadline
- Khatami says cooperation with IAEA to continue as report claims US not responding to Iranian offer for talks
- Iran to ''examine cooperation'' with Nuclear Watchdog