King Abdullah, Bahraini Emir Discuss Current Issues
King Abdullah of Jordan spoke by phone on Friday with the emir of Bahrain, Sheikh Hamad bin Issa Al Khalifa. The two leaders went over regional and international developments, said reports.
A statement by the Jordanian royal court said the leaders also discussed bilateral ties and cooperation.
King Abdullah is due to receive on Sunday Austrian President Thomas Klistel, who arrived in Egypt Saturday on a tour of the region - Albawaba.com
- King Fahd, Bahrain’s Emir Hold Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Mubarak, King Abdullah Discuss Regional Developments Over Phone
- Report: U.S. military planners suggest “Baghdad-first option”; King Abdullah, Blair discuss Iraqi issue
- Sheikh Khalifa, Myers Discuss Current Events
- Qatari Emir, Jordanian King discuss regional developments