King Abdullah II expresses his deep sorrow to Sudan
The King pointed to the role of Garang in achieving the national reconciliation and ensuring the success of the peace process in southern Sudan.
- Jordan government mourns Sudanese First Vice-President
- Sudan: Some 30 die after vice president killed in helicopter crash
- WFP MOURNS LOSS OF SUDAN’S FIRST VICE PRESIDENT JOHN GARANG
- US President urges Sudani people to refrain from violence
- Minister expresses Palestinian appreciation of Jordanian King efforts