King Abdullah to Visit Saudi Arabia
Jordan's King Abdullah will make a brief visit to Saudi Arabia on Wednesday for talks with Saudi leaders, including King Fahd, AFP reported, citing sources at the Royal Court.
The sources said that King Abdullah would hold talks with Crown Prince Abdullah Ben Abdul Aziz, who runs the country's affairs on a day-to-day basis.
According the agency, the leaders will review the latest developments in the peace process and the international campaign against terrorism, the source said. The last meeting between King Abdullah and Saudi rulers was on March 21 in Jeddah.
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was in Riyadh last week for talks with King Fahd and senior officials – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan’s King Abdullah to meet with Saudi King Salman in Riyadh
- King Abdullah of Jordan to Visit Saudi Arabia, UAE
- King Abdullah II to visit Saudi Arabia
- On First Visit to Saudi Arabia, UNICEF Regional Director discusses children’s rights with King Abdullah
- Albright Briefs King Fahd of Saudi Arabia on Mideast Peace Moves