King of Jordan calls for enhancing dialogue, understanding
King Abdullah of Jordan on Tuesday stressed the importance of enhancing dialogue, understanding and cooperation among followers of different religions and urged that the values of tolerance, co-existence and brotherhood be spread. During a meeting with a 38-member delegation representing the Los Angeles -based Simon Wiesenthal Center, the Jordanian monarch that Islam rejects all forms of terrorism and extremism, <i>Petra</i> reported.
- Jordanian king urges Palestinians, Israelis to seize opportunity
- Saudi king calls for dialogue among monotheistic religions
- Al-Ghunaim Receives Two Official Recognitions, Affirms Need for East-West Dialogue, Understanding
- Jordan calls for UN-Iraqi dialogue on sanctions
- Russia hails Jordan efforts to fight extremism ahead of King visit