King of Jordan calls for enhancing dialogue, understanding
King Abdullah of Jordan on Tuesday stressed the importance of enhancing dialogue, understanding and cooperation among followers of different religions and urged that the values of tolerance, co-existence and brotherhood be spread. During a meeting with a 38-member delegation representing the Los Angeles -based Simon Wiesenthal Center, the Jordanian monarch that Islam rejects all forms of terrorism and extremism, <i>Petra</i> reported.
- Jordanian clerics to arrive in London to spread tolerance and forgiveness in the name of Islam
- Jordan: Calls to limit King's powers
- Jordan king calls for Arab-American joint effort against terrorism
- Saudi king calls for dialogue among monotheistic religions
- Jordan King Abdullah Due to Fly for China Tuesday