KM Institute Joins MindCirclez to Bring Knowledge Management Training to Jordan
The International Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute), the market-leading Knowledge Management (KM) education and certification provider, today announced a joint partnership with MindCirclez Management Solutions, an industry leader in management consulting services and training, to expand new offerings in the Middle East.
"We are very pleased to work with MindCirclez and open up new opportunities in Jordan and beyond," says KM Institute Chairman, Douglas Weidner. "We believe MindCirclez carries the same vision as KMI about the practice of successful KM training."
Mohammed Alqaq, Managing Director - MindCirclez Management Solutions says "We are very pleased to add the KM Institute as a valued partner to further enrich our comprehensive management consultancy and training portfolio. And, we look forward to working with the KM Institute to introduce and increase the Knowledge Management qualifications and awareness programs in Jordan."
- esi to develop project management best practice at nakheel
- AKMS to Implement the 'Arab Certified Quality Manager' Program in Libya
- 75 New Regional and Multinational Companies Join Dubai Knowledge Village in 2009
- CMCS sets up operations in India, targets 10 per cent local market share in first year of operation
- Eton Institute & MBS Announce a Partnership which Enables MBS to Accredit their English Language Training Programme in the UAE