KM Institute Joins MindCirclez to Bring Knowledge Management Training to Jordan
The International Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute), the market-leading Knowledge Management (KM) education and certification provider, today announced a joint partnership with MindCirclez Management Solutions, an industry leader in management consulting services and training, to expand new offerings in the Middle East.
"We are very pleased to work with MindCirclez and open up new opportunities in Jordan and beyond," says KM Institute Chairman, Douglas Weidner. "We believe MindCirclez carries the same vision as KMI about the practice of successful KM training."
Mohammed Alqaq, Managing Director - MindCirclez Management Solutions says "We are very pleased to add the KM Institute as a valued partner to further enrich our comprehensive management consultancy and training portfolio. And, we look forward to working with the KM Institute to introduce and increase the Knowledge Management qualifications and awareness programs in Jordan."
- First Gulf Bank’s Nojoom continues to bring more Emirati talents into the banking sector
- CariZMa collaborates with Human Capital Institute to deliver talent management certification workshops
- SPS partnership brings Cisco certification to Jordan
- Intel joins forces with Institute of Applied Technology for UAE based
- Businessman His Royal Highness Prince Khalid Bin Al Waleed Bin Talal Al Saud and KM Holding announces new Saudi based Real Estate Development company