Koran desecration cases reported also in Israeli prison
Palestinian prisoners at the Israeli Megido prison on Tuesday announced their bid to go on an open ended hunger strike in protest of Koran desecration by Israeli guards. The Israeli Ynet web site reported that there were at least three cases of desecration, which took place during raids on prisoner cells.
On Saturday, the Pentagon admitted that islam's holy book was desecrated at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba where Muslim prisoners are being held.
- Muslims across the region protest desecration of Quran by US soldiers
- Palestinian Prisoners Continue Hunger Strike
- Jordanian prisoners in Israel continue hunger strike in bid for better treatment
- Protest of jailed Palestinians in Israeli prisons intensifies
- Four Jordanian captives held by Israel plan hunger strike