Koran desecration cases reported also in Israeli prison
Palestinian prisoners at the Israeli Megido prison on Tuesday announced their bid to go on an open ended hunger strike in protest of Koran desecration by Israeli guards. The Israeli Ynet web site reported that there were at least three cases of desecration, which took place during raids on prisoner cells.
On Saturday, the Pentagon admitted that islam's holy book was desecrated at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba where Muslim prisoners are being held.
- Muslims stage anti-US rallies over Koran abuse reoprt
- Report: Israeli soldiers desecrate bodies of Palestinians
- Editorial: U.S. Image Down The Toilet With Report of Koran Flushing
- US military officials confirm desecration of Quran in Guantanamo Bay prison
- Muslims across the region protest desecration of Quran by US soldiers