Kuwait: Mosque under construction collapsed
"No fatalities reported in the collapse of a mosque being built by a donor in Dhaiyat Abdullah al-Mubarak," said Thursday Kuwait's Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Abdullah al-Maatouq. According to <i>KUNA</I>, he added the construction of the mosque was the overall responsibility of the donor and that the collapse was under the direct responsibility of the contractor and those carrying out the actual building of the mosque.
- Minister of Awqaf Inaugurates Hamza Tantash Mosque at Raghadan Tourist Complex
- Bahraini Historic Mosque Getting a Facelift
- Construction meets Sharia: settling disputes the Saudi way
- How will plunging oil prices affect Dubai's glittery real estate sector?
- PA condemns Israeli decision to put off meetings; senior Islamic Jihad activist arrested near Jenin