Kuwait to name woman as minsiter, PM says
Kuwaiti women were Monday granted the right to vote and stand in elections, under a historic amendment to the country’s election law. Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah told reporters in Parliament that he planned to name a woman minister.
- Libya: Female PM candidate says country needs a ‘woman’s touch’
- Kuwait: Law granting women right to vote and stand in municipal elections suspended
- Take your pick! Here's what's going down in Egypt this week (March 2-9)
- Why can't we all just hold hands? One woman's mission to bring peace to the Middle East
- Take your pick! Here's what's going down in Egypt this week: March 23-30