Kuwait: OPEC Ministers to Hold Extraordinary Meeting July 18th
Ministers of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries will hold an extraordinary meeting in Vienna on July 18, the official Kuwaiti news agency reported.
"Kuwaiti Oil Minister Sheikh Saud Nasser al-Sabah has received a letter from the secretary general of OPEC, Rilwanu Lukman, inviting him to attend an extraordinary meeting of OPEC oil ministers next Tuesday in Vienna," the KUNA news agency said, citing a Kuwait oil official -- KUWAIT (AFP).
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Slow and ‘stubborn’ wins the race? UAE minister says OPEC won’t change output even if oil hits $40
- OPEC ministers to hold special meeting in November
- OPEC to cut production by one million bpd
- Iran urges solidarity for reasonable oil prices, production levels
- Oil Ministers Appear Poised to Pump more Crude