Kuwait Parliamentary Delegation Holds Talks with Egypt’s PM
A Kuwait parliamentary delegation held talks Wednesday with Egyptian Prime Minister Atef Ebeid on fostering bilateral relations in all areas, reported the official Kuwait news agency (KUNA).
The Kuwaiti delegation started its visit to Cairo on Saturday and met Speaker of Parliament Ahmed Fathi Srourr, said KUNA.
MP Mubarak Al Khreinej, who heads the delegation, said discussions also covered upgrading Kuwaiti investments and trade exchange volumes within the framework of joint Arab action.
He added that discussions with Ebeid also touched on joint projects by businessmen from both states, adding that Kuwaiti investments in Egypt exceeded the billion dollar level.
The Kuwait MP, meanwhile, praised Egypt's “unwavering support for Kuwait's just causes, including the PoWs still locked up in Iraqi jails,” KUNA quoted him as saying – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Kuwaiti Parliamentary Delegation in Egypt for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Egypt PM praises as '\'deep-rooted'\' relations with Kuwait
- Lebanese PM to Visit Oman Saturday for Talks with Officials, Businessmen
- US Delegation to Hold Talks in Technology in Egypt
- Kuwaiti Parliamentary Official visits Iran