Kuwait Reviews Buying Share in Egypt's Midor Refinery
It has been reported that Kuwait has discussed with Egypt, last week, buying a share in Egypt's Midor oil refinery, Mbendi news service reported.
But a final decision has, not yet been reached, it said.
The 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) Middle East Oil Refinery (Midor) started full production in early April – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Weekly: Israeli Shares in Egypt's Midor Refinery Bought Out by National Bank
- MIDOR seeks investors following sale of Israeli shares
- Israeli Investor Denies Selling Egyptian Oil Refinery Stake
- Libya to buy stake in Egypt's Midor oil refinery
- • Global values National Bank of Kuwait at KD2.06 and recommends a BUY on the stock