Kuwait says Amir in good health following leg operation
Kuwait's Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah on Sunday re-assured the Kuwaiti people on health of the Amir and said his health was "good" and that he would proceed to Switzerland.
In a statement to KUNA, the Kuwaiti prime minister said, "We thank His Almighty on the well-being of His Highness who has recovered after the surgery that was conducted in Cleveland in the United States." The report said the Amir underwent a successful surgery in his left leg late May.
- Citigroup Set to Conduct High-Profile Visit to Kuwait And Meet with H.H. The Amir and KIPCO and AlRaya Executives
- Finnish group visit to DAFZ, first leg of push to Arabian peninsula
- Kuwait: Jaber Enjoys Good Health
- Emir of Kuwait in "good" condition following operation
- Here are the details you won’t hear about Syria’s broken health system, and the doctor trying to save it