Kuwaiti Foreign Minister visits Bahraini counterpart in Doha
On the fringes of the 23rd Gulf Cooperation Council summit, Kuwait’s First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmed Al-Sabah who is representing the Emir of Kuwait, visited Sheikh Mohammed Bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, Bahrain’s deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister and representative of Bahraini King Sheikh Hamad bin Issa Al-Khalifa at his hotel in Doha on Saturday evening, according to KUNA news agency.
The delegation accompanying Sheikh Sabah attended the meeting as well. (Albawaba.com)
- Newly appointed Kuwaiti PM congratulated by Lebanese, Bahraini peers
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Bahraini counterpart in London
- Spain's King meets counterpart in Bahrain on way to Qatar
- Qatari Foreign Minister visits Kuwait
- Iraq Defends Minister\'s Handshake with Saudi Counterpart at Ministers\' Meeting