Kuwaiti minister tells Kadhafi: ''Go to hell''
A Kuwaiti minister has said Libya's President Moamer Kadhafi "will go to hell," after the Libyan leader strongly criticized the emirate, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.
"From this moment, I say Kadhafi will go to hell," Deputy Premier and State Minister for Cabinet Affairs Mohammad Sharar was quoted as saying by Al-Rai Al-Aam.
The Kuwaiti minister was responding to a question about a statement attributed to Kadhafi in which the Libyan ruler said his country and Kuwait would never meet until the Day of Judgement and that one would go to hell and the other to heaven. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Kadhafi had no time to meet Spanish FM
- Sources: Italian Premier to contact US President over Kadhafi’s plans on Iraq
- Egyptian Minister calls on Libya to remain in Arab League
- Kadhafi son: Blair to visit Libya this week
- Kadhafi says US strike to radicalize Iraq, he will focus on int’l, not Libyan affairs