Kuwaiti minister tells Kadhafi: ''Go to hell''
A Kuwaiti minister has said Libya's President Moamer Kadhafi "will go to hell," after the Libyan leader strongly criticized the emirate, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.
"From this moment, I say Kadhafi will go to hell," Deputy Premier and State Minister for Cabinet Affairs Mohammad Sharar was quoted as saying by Al-Rai Al-Aam.
The Kuwaiti minister was responding to a question about a statement attributed to Kadhafi in which the Libyan ruler said his country and Kuwait would never meet until the Day of Judgement and that one would go to hell and the other to heaven. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- UK to deploy warplanes as rebels reject Kadhafi's ceasefire offer
- Iraqi VP tells Saudi FM ''go to hell''
- Arafat Tells Barak to 'Go to Hell' for Calling Time-out in Peace Process
- Hell no, we won't go: Israeli youth refuse military service
- Mehdi Tells Egypt’s FM: No Reservations to Egyptian-Libyan Initiative