Kuwaiti Official Lauds Ties with Egypt
Kuwait’s parliament secretary, Mubarak Alkhrainij, applauded in Cairo Thursday the Egyptian-Kuwaiti relations describing them as "distinctive and strong,” reported Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA).
Visiting Egypt as the head of the Egyptian-Kuwaiti friendship committee and following a meeting he had with Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmad Maher, Khrainij expressed gratitude for the role Egypt plays in the Middle East.
Khrainij also met with Amr Moussa, the new secretary general of the Arab League, and the speaker of the Egyptian parliament, Ahmad Fathi Srour – Albawaba.com
- Kuwaiti Parliamentary Delegation in Egypt for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Egyptian-Kuwaiti Joint Committee Convenes Monday in Kuwait
- Kuwait’s Envoy to Cairo Praises History of Close Bilateral Ties
- Egypt PM praises as '\'deep-rooted'\' relations with Kuwait
- Kuwaiti Official Discusses POW Issue in Cairo