Kuwaiti Official Lauds Ties with Egypt
Kuwait’s parliament secretary, Mubarak Alkhrainij, applauded in Cairo Thursday the Egyptian-Kuwaiti relations describing them as "distinctive and strong,” reported Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA).
Visiting Egypt as the head of the Egyptian-Kuwaiti friendship committee and following a meeting he had with Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmad Maher, Khrainij expressed gratitude for the role Egypt plays in the Middle East.
Khrainij also met with Amr Moussa, the new secretary general of the Arab League, and the speaker of the Egyptian parliament, Ahmad Fathi Srour – Albawaba.com
- Mubarak, Kuwaiti Defense Minister Review Bilateral Ties
- Kuwait’s Envoy to Cairo Praises History of Close Bilateral Ties
- Kuwaiti Defence Minister Praises Strong Kuwaiti-UK Relations
- Kuwait Parliament Speaker Hails Role of Mubarak Towards Arab Causes
- Kuwaiti Defense Minister Arrives in Egypt for Military Talks