Kuwaiti Parliamentary Delegation in Egypt for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
A Kuwaiti parliamentary delegation arrived in Egypt on Saturday to bolster cooperation between the two countries’ legislative bodies and discuss regional issues, reported the official Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA).
The delegation is a headed by the parliament’s secretary, Mubarak Al Khrainij.
Their five-day visit comes at the invitation of Egypt’s Parliament Speaker Ahmed Srour, Foreign Minister Ahmed Maher and Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa, said KUNA.
Kuwaiti POWs in Iraqi jails and the Palestinian crisis will top the agenda of meetings with the Egyptian MPs and officials, said KUNA – Albawaba.com
- Egypt's Shura Votes for Abolishing Flogging Penalty in Egyptian Jails
- Kuwait Parliamentary Delegation Holds Talks with Egypt’s PM
- Kuwaiti Parliamentary Official visits Iran
- Kuwaiti Parliament Speaker in Egypt for Talks on POWs
- Mubarak Holds Talks with King Fahd, Crown Prince on Bilateral, Regional Issues