Kuwait's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hold Talks in the UAE
Kuwait’s minister of state for foreign affairs, Sheikh Mohammed Sabah Al-Salem Al-Sabah, arrived in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday after concluding a short visit to Oman within the framework of a Gulf tour that took him to Saudi Arabia and also includes Qatar and Bahrain.
Sheikh Mohammed is conveying messages from Kuwait’s first deputy prime minister and foreign minister sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah to the leaders of the GCC states.
The Kuwaiti senior diplomat was due to hold talks with his United Arab Emirates (UAE) counterpart, sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed al Nahyan, along with other senior UAE officials. (Albawaba.com)
- Kuwait’s State Minister to Visit Mauritius, Namibia for Talks on Bilateral Issues
- Kuwaiti Minister of State for Foreign Affairs in Qatar for GCC conference
- UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs gets message from Oman
- French Minister of State for Foreign Affairs visits Bahrain; next stop: Qatar, Oman
- Egyptian Minister of State for Foreign Affairs to visit Japan for talks